За информацията на български - тук!
Balkan Trade Bridge 2014 is the first of its kind event in Bulgaria which will be held on 4th December 2014 in Sofia. The event will be organized as part of the program of Bulgaria Economic Forum 2014.
About the event
Individual pre-arranged business meetings between "Purchasing Managers" of big companies (Buyers) with potential suppliers, producers of products and services (Suppliers). This event will be organized according to the “reverse trade show” model.
In this format Buyers are “exhibitors” and we arrange individual meetings with them for each registerеd Supplier.
- 32 Buyers (Owners, CEOs and Purchasing Managers)
- 10 countries (Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Spain)
- Over EUR 4.9 billion total turnover of the participating Buyers
- 8 main sectors of interest (the participating Buyers declared interest do buy goods and services from the following sectors):
- Metal products, details and components
- Construction and building materials
- Chemical and Plastic products
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
- Consumer goods, including food and beverages
- ICT, Electric, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering
- Textile products
Check the list with sectors and Buyers